Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Ideas and Motivation

Today was a good day. I managed to get myself motivated and went to Bloomingdales to check out what's out there. I had a great time and I feel refreshed with new ideas. The plan now to is to call the sample maker I recently met and start making my samples. Tomorrow morning I'll call her to make sure we are all o.k to get started and from there I'll go buy fabric and hopefully meet with her asap.

Although I don't have the money yet to commit to working with a factory and making bulk production, I'm hoping that by developing these samples I can go back to the GIDC and get some feed back. Also I'd like to enter the Designer contest with Gen Art for emerging Designers. I need to get my line out there!

Ok, that's it for now. I'm about to sketch all my new ideas before they disappear, I'll post them tomorrow.

-Alex

0 comments:

Post a Comment